Navigating the Platform
For both pre-recorded and live presentations the following is required:
- An external microphone
- A high-quality external camera
- A great source of light
- To make the talks look consistent, the speakers need to have a plain, light-colored background. No distractions. Internet Quality of not less than 8 Mbps (upload) is needed – please go to speedtest.com and test it before we start. Also make sure you are connected with a cable (not wi-fi alone)
- Please make sure the images and text on your PowerPoint would be visible for the viewer. We recommend the font size must be 20 or more.
- For the best camera visual please make eye contact with your web cam during the most part of your presentation.
- You will be able to share your screen from your side and present live on the platform. Their will always be a moderator with you in the room should there be any issues.
- A test run will be scheduled before the event to familiarize you with the platform.